One of the great advantages of owning a Rhoades Car is getting to explore the vast amount of applications that it can give you. We love hearing and seeing customers send us their experiences with their Rhoades Cars and how they’ve either added something that they made to the quad or how they use it within their family for extra time together (and exercising). The personal stories are truly amazing of weight loss, business application, restoration of health, and even a mobile DJ platform! We hope to share more of these stories throughout the year so if you want to share your story, please send us an email at email@example.com because we’d love to hear it and share it.
We recently released the Top 10 Reasons To Own a Rhoades Car but it couldn’t stop there. We wanted to let you know about 5 other ways we’ve heard customers enjoy their Rhoades Cars:
- Parents with disabled children. We’ve have a tremendous amount of interests from parents who are eager to get their disabled or challenged kids outside and exercising. The two and four seat models allow for the parent(s) to ride and/or drive the Rhoades Car while their child participates as well. Not only does it allow for your child to pedal, but it gives them a boost of esteem when they feel like they’re contributing AND exercising at the same time. We love that our quads can offer such a life-changing and energizing time with parents and kids!
- Developmental Achievement Centers. Otherwise known as DACs, these centers service mentally-challenged adults and with Rhoades Cars added to their activities, it brings to life the outdoors and exercise that wasn’t there before. Since either one or both of the riders can pedal, it allows the staff member to drive while the passenger pedals and can feel the wind in their face from their physical action. We also have made modifications to their quads in order to specifically meet their needs such as a swivel seat, trailer with a seat on it, and other customized options.
- Custom-made electric motor. You wouldn’t believe the amount of customers that have told us how much their motor has changed their riding experience. We recently had a customer visit our headquarters in Nashville and as they were leaving, they mentioned how we need to make sure and let everyone know how much better they enjoy their Rhoades Car when they finally decided to upgrade to the motor. We would tend to agree. The most common misconception is that you get to workout less with a motor. Please know that the electric motor is primarily meant to assist as you continue to pedal. Since it is throttle activated, you get to choose when it works and when it doesn’t. It’s perfect for long distances and different terrains because it gives you that little boost right when you need it.
- Pets enjoy it too. Our four-legged pals enjoy four wheels too! We’ve created boxes or baskets made just for pets and why not? They’re part of the family too.
- Rental fleet. Tourism is growing everywhere and tourists are continuing to look for newer and more enjoyable experiences than the usual bus or trolley tours. If you can imagine yourself enjoying a ride down your sidewalk or street, now imagine yourself doing it on a “pedicab” Rhoades Car with the background skylines of some of the most beautiful destination cities in the world. Don’t be surprised when you see some tour companies expanding into the four-wheel bike option. It’s safer, greener, and you get to take in the great sights and sounds of your favorite vacation spots!